Saturday, February 11, 2006

Met up with Amirah yesterday after school. We went lunch at TK complex. With her Sec1 Jr. We chatted and I gota know more about her friends in TKG. Kinda gota know most of her bowling mates. Sooner or later all of TKG people is sorta gona know me one way or another and I'm gona be FAMOUS! Haha! After that left at about 5 plus and in the bus one of her sniors called. And so both of us met her senior at TKG bus stop and we headed to PP to chill at Macs. Her senior is Sec4. Quite cool lah. Chat and chat. Meeting new people is always the coolest thing to do and never be shy cause first impression always counts (unless you're already shy by nature lah!). Very fun time we had. We waited for a couble deck 76 and that double decked 76 took 45 mins to arrive, causing me to reach home at 8 plus. Haha! Slept in the bus as usual.
People, I want as much Vday gifts. Make my wish come true alright. Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home