Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Early morning at the bus stop near home. I was wondering what was missing and realised I hadn't had my PE shirt on and there was PE 1st leasson. I told Mr Rizal I had headache and Rach whispered to him she had menstrual cramps. So funny. Fancy the look on teacher's face. Charis told teacher she had leg cramps cause of her previous ballet lessons. Haha! 3 of us were in charge of timing the class for the 4 laps around the school. Then we sat on the bench facing the street soccer court behind the canteen. Then a teacher walked by and thought we skipped class. Haha! Then had science. I passed my science and was effing happy lah! Whee! Chinese was bullshit cause I thought I didn't bring my book then had to stand at the back of the class and copy KE WEN. Wtf lah. The book was under my table all along. Fuck teacher. Always follow mood just cause got boyfriend. Urgh. Had english. YY got highest for compo. 22/30 lah. The rest teacher never say but I'm really really scared about my english results. Got 3 fail english and 2 of them were girls if I'm not wrong. I so scared. Had music then maths 3 lessons. Shit lorh. After that went to Day&Night makan cup noodles and reached class like 20 mins late then teacher told us to stand outside class first. We didn't run but the heat was scorching man. We sweat and looked tired. We were damn hot lah. I mean like, sweating hot. Haha! Went through maths CT paper. I knew the answers already lah. Wth. After that teacher was like "Ok, can go already" And I was like "Huh? That's all?". Sorry Charis I didn't wait for you. I thought I really had time to do my card but then I was too tired. Went straight home to rest. Then about 6 I showered and got ready for dinner.
I did my hair. Curled the sides abit but not that curly like last time I did cause rushing. Then, looked pretty. Adjust hair. Wore my fav black topshop tee. Belt with the sliver chain. Above-knee length denim skirt. Red handbag and wore my converse shoes. Planned to meet the Mother and Uncle at PS's Pastamania to eat. Their pizza is lovely I tell you! The best pizza I ever tasted. Better than Pizza Hut I tell you. Not too cheesy, the fillings just nice. Damn, I love the pizza. Anybody up for pizza lunch at Pastamania with me some time? (When I have the money lah!) Then bought popcorn and drink. Watch Pink Panther! The show is great I tell you! Steve Martin's accent so cool! I wished I could just change accents! So funny! Damn hilarious. Had a great time and night just to sum it up. Didn't expect the show to be really really good. Should go catch it people!
Ok lah! Chao! I wana sleep. I'm very tired already. Need to pack for school. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home