Monday, February 27, 2006

Damn, I shall blog about my bus ride home first alright. So yah, listen up cause this is probably gona make you laugh or at least think twice about me. So yeah, seperated from my daughter at the bus stop and took 135 then alighted to take 62. Whee! I got a seat, fortunately. Few stops later, guess what? 2 mats boarded the bus and had to move all the way back to where I was sitting cause crowded. I hate it when people's crotches brush against my arm. So toot lah. Anyways, they were chatting like non-stop in malay and they were singing some bloody jiwang mly song. Of course, singing it jiwang-ly. Then they were like singing with hand gestures pointing to me but I didn't really looked up and see lah. I didn't understand the words to the song as you all know, my mly literally sucks big time. So yah, I kept quiet and busied myself with my hp pretending to read msgs but I thought one of them was peeping over my shoulder so I stopped. Then they were like "Eh mintak nombor ah! Very pretty, beautiful!". Of course I didn't bother them as I didn't really know if they were communicating with me. Then one o them was like "Eh kau tanye dia ah! Dia macam tak layan je! Tak dengar kot!". I was there smiling to myself but I wasn't sure if they were REALLY referring to me. I wanted to test if they really know how to communicate with the alien me. Downright failures lah. When one of them sat behind me, he went "Hello, ahh! Hi!". And of course I didn't reply and he went "Bisu lah dia ni!" and eventually stopped bothering me. Wtf lah! But nah, I was smiling to myself. Actually I felt like turning to their faces and exclaim "You talking to me?" but I decided not to lah. I don't want to create a scene in the bus and I scared paiseh lah skali not me how. Then watching tv got the Oscars advertisement then they were like "Eh tu aku ah!Aku dapat award!" and the other replied "Aku pun ada lah!". Haha! I wanted to laugh lah. Then there was Jamie Foxx on stage and the 1st one said "Tu aku ah! Aku pun tahu nyanyi ah!" and starts singing Gold Digger fag-ly. Damn, they can make me laugh lah. One of them was real mat. Saw his whole outfit where he got off the bus. Wearing some tight 3 quarters denim jeans, with hair all punked up and the cheapo bag they carry at their backs. Then when the 2nd one got off(the one who wanted my number), I was looking out of the bus to see if he looked back and then guess what? He looked at me and waved. Haha! After that, I was practically simling to myself on the bus! So comical lah. Like why would mats really want my number. I'm not their type and I refer their type as minah-material. I don't wear tapered. I don't wear thick make-up like layers of foundation with thick eyeliner. And I don't have scary sharp eyebrows. Damn, minahs do scare me sometimes lah. *Shivers* Haha!
Ok that's all I'm going to post I want go cook my dinner. Will update later on. Whee! Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home