Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ima just gona post up pics on the hot guys I favour lots lots and lots. Damn, they are hot! Audience aren't allowed to procrastinate, I tell you. Show time!


First up, my loveliest finest Vin Diesel. This very masculine guy has the sexiest voice I've ever heard. He's got the perfect bod every woman loves. Erm, but dear ladies, he's taken and he's mine lah! Shoo!




Another hot one in the list. He caught my eye in King Kong. So hot! He has got the I'm-a-pretty-boy look. Doncha think so? Alright, don't answer. I don't care what you think. I don't think he's hot HOT if ya know what I mean. I prefer him to say it as pretty-boy HOT. He's mine too, so SHOO!


Antonio Banderas! Oopmfh! Damn hot hot hot! So lovely! Makes me just wana go to see face and smooch him! Damn. I so love love love his look. So gentleman. I love his acting in Zorro! He was ...*speechless*. What more do I have to say about him man? Since fresh up till now, still so good. He's a star.


Richard Gere. Wow wow wow! Just absolutely wows from yours truely to him. Started young and now old still doing good. Really admire him. Seeing the way he just is so hot. Damn. Left is his picture quite some time ago. On the right is him like way years back. Hot lad.
Ok enough already. I'm starting to drool. These are the hot guys I can think of at the moment. I need the public's recommendation on hot guys alright and please think carefully before you tell me. Whee! I'm off to bathe cause Ima meeting the Mother for a movie later on. Ironical, eh? Wahaha! I shall leave that up to your wild imaginations lah! Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home