Thursday, August 16, 2012

I want to be a professional photographer, I'm pretty sure most of you know that by now. I never stopped thinking about it, even as I have my dinner, I sit at the living room watching TV, and even as I randomly surf the Internet.

But as a handful of you know, I always need that spark to be driven towards my goal. And in this instance, it would be a successful photo shoot.  A slight push, an inspiration. Any form of encouragement that leaves behind my stubbornness to force my ass out of my seat to get going.

And I know I sound really lazy and uninspired (most of the time) but that's the thing about me. Once an idea hits me, it sticks. And what happens next, is I find ways to put my thoughts into action.

For the past 1-2 weeks, I've been wrecking my brains out, sourcing online for inspiration and ideas to execute my plans. Watching countless music videos, observing the way people dress, reading (and processing) song lyrics, things like that. With that, I had to find people who were willing to sacrifice a bit of their time to work with me.

I did all that and earlier today, I began Phase 1.

I'm quite proud of myself that I actually left the house today to do something really productive. And the best part, I came back with results I was satisfied with. Although it wasn't the final outcome yet, I was contented.

Here's a little sneak peek of the shoot we did earlier.

More updates when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home