Saturday, August 11, 2012

Okay, okay I'll stop moping already. I sound so disgusting when I do even I want to hurt myself haha!

You know, there's always that beginning that you've to go through and get used to, then everything will simmer down. Some people choose to keep it inside and some just decide to puke everything out online.

I actually consider this blog as an "inside" (that's why it can get pretty pubescent and disgusting sometimes!) because I don't think people can locate this blog easily since I don't provide any links online. Unless you still remember my link from awhile ago, then good for you. Hooray!

Just a little insight of my life right now.

Work is picking up though I'm suddenly more inclined to getting back to school next year. School's good because I've always dreamt of that cert but it's bad because school fees and allowances + class materials aren't going to be cheap.

Hur.

It's still my proposed gap year so I've still got time to think about -life-.

Gut is telling me that I should just work to keep the moolah coming in. Not much but it'll gradually increase over time. I hope.

(But but, it's always been a dream of mine to get a Degree in Fine Art)

And at times like this, I just want to be a lazy, fat cat.

Which I'm all, but a cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home