Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Here's a little shameless self-marketing for myself (and my talents).

Head on down to my photoblog here where I document my travels, grocery shopping, and everything else I can in film. I've decided to create a Tumblr for the photos (I've kept for so long!) as I couldn't possibly squeeze everything into my online portfolio because not every potential client wants to look at photos of brick walls and crashing waves. So, feel free to reblog, like and/or follow me as I aspire to be a Tumblr Queen one day. Hahaha!

Also, here's a little something where I upload photos of myself and/or Sad over time and some other miscellaneous photos that sometimes aren't very myblogspot-friendly (aka photos of us kissing, making out, what have you). It's like a photo-journey of our relationship if any of you are curious.

Okay okay, I kid about the kissing photos. I'm not that shameless to put them up online.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home