Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm constantly sick and tired of life and what it has (yet) to offer me. Every time something good comes along and it never comes with a "it's only temporary" label and I hate it. Everyone says to follow your dreams and do what you love.

I found a job I thoroughly enjoy, but the pay isn't what everyone expects. And I get nagged repeatedly to put my "dreams" on hold so I can find a job that pays me enough.

Bull shit.

I found someone whom I'm almost ready to spend the rest of my life with and oh guess what, he's male and Singaporean so he has to serve the nation for two fucking years just because. And not because he has nothing better to do at home. His dreams are put on hold for two entire years and that I find is so wasted of effort, time and money!

It sickens me to know that with dreams and aspirations, without money, you're nothing.

You're talentless. You're worthless.

Screw all the life quotes that circulate around the internet because they're nothing if you don't have the means to achieve your goals. And in this case, it's money.

Yeah, try telling something you've an idea to save the economy crisis or global warming. See if anyone gives a shit about what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home