Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Can't believe it's really happening in a few hours time and I'm beginning to feel quite distorted now. I hope I'll be able to contain myself later and not bawl my eyes out when he waves goodbye (especially in when in front of the parents).

I'm going to miss you so so much.

And then I've to suck it all up and head straight to work after sending my handsome boy off and my body will continue aching the entire day. Oh hey, it feels like heaven having to work and menstruate at the same time, hooray!

I know I'm being ridiculous and it's starting to sound like Sad will be away forever but I'm pretty sure things will be changing a little bit here and there. It's going to be a wild ride but we'll make it through!

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home