Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm in need of a new pair of ankles. Especially a right ankle. I think my right ankle is about to give way anytime soon and if it does, it'd probably be my 10 millionth to murder it.

I don't want to injure myself now! It's not the right time to be injured. I don't want to train with injuries. Bruises on my body are fine, but to have a sprained ankle is not nice at all. I want my ankles to be okay!

Whee, blisters are coming out of my toes. So exciting. Not.

I want my legs to be fully functional! I don't want to be a limp. Goodness gracious. I'm trying to do something right here for once but nuuuuuuuuuuuu, I end up being beaten up again. It's like one step forward, 2 steps back kinda thing. Urgh.

I've got submission tomorrow but I've yet to do anything about it. Zakk, please focus. Stop procrastinating. Stop being distracted. Stop blogging.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home