Saturday, May 09, 2009

I'm feeling sleepy and the bed is calling me. However, it's too early to go snooze now. Besides, I think my phone will start to ring like mad once it strikes midnight because, well just because.

Thanks guys for coming just now if not I'd be feeling so suicidal. Wahahaha! I invited like more people but they couldn't come due to whatever reasons they have. Their loss, not mine. To think that you guys live miles away from me and making all the effort to travel leagues to my place just to see my pretty face is awesome. I love you guys to the freaking max okay, you freaking west/north-sider people!

My butt aches from sitting on my chair for too long and I want to sit on the bed but my guitar and Adi's bass is on the bed. I'm so lazy to shift the guitars to their stands. Oh please fly back to your own stands, please!

Goodnight people and a very happy birthday to myself. I hope.


Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home