Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A coupla days ago, I look like this.


That's me in the dark. As in at night. Pretty huh? *giggles. Okay, just to prove to you that I look the same 24/7, here's another awesome picture of me in the day.


See, I told you so. Still as pretty as ever. But, that's about to change right about now. I mean, this afternoon, I'm like this.


Not much difference from the usual right? Just that my hair has been pulled back by a head/hair band. A few hours later, I look like this.

Behold.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I'm thinking you must be speechless right now, well so am I. So let's let the following pictures dictate or should I say illustrate just about how I'm feeling right now. And I'm pretty sure some or probably most of you are feeling the same way too. Maybe, maybe not.



Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home