Monday, April 20, 2009

I won't be blogging for awhile. Just a JINshort update. I'm still unwell. My voice is 85% back. I love and hate school. School's too big but it's so awesome at the same time. It's only the first day of school and I'm feeling super shagged. I guess it's because of the past week of orientaion which drained the hell out of me. I'm going to bed before midnight nowadays because I'd be dozing off on the sofa as the television watches me even before the clock strikes twelve. I need to upgrade my camera because I want to. My birthday's coming soon but Fiany's one is coming sooner than soon. I need to sleep early tonight because I've school in the morning and I can't be late anymore. I've been late since god-knows-when even during orientation. I'm currently staying at my aunt's place because my new cousin just popped out of her womb few days ago and because I feel like staying here. Whoo. I can't be bothered to paragraph all the crap I've just typed out. Au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home