Saturday, April 04, 2009

Have you ever wondered why there are more women than men living on this earth? I believe the answer is really simple.

Greed.

I just wrote a whole bunch of words and I deleted them in an instant. Why? Because I don't feel the need to elaborate any longer. The answer is simple and so is the explanation behind it. You are human and I think you're literate and knowledgable enough, so it's easy to comprehend.

Anyway, here's my two cents for what it's worth.

Men are greedy. They want to take control of every matter and thing and conquer. They want to show others that they're powerful and capable.

Men are also smart. Their ability to manipulate their own kind just to be on top, and when I mean their own kind, I mean other men, is obnoxious. They destroy their own kind just to prove that they're the best. When in fact they're not.

Men fight and go to war. In a bid to win and prove themselves, they kill. Why? Because they are super fucking greedy. Which leads back to my very first statement of this post.

There are lesser men than there are women because men fight. It's as simple as that.

While the wiser sex, being women, just sit back and watch the men being foolishly greedy and kill each other, it's only a matter of time before the whole world crumbles because of the men.

You know what I'm trying to say? Yes? No?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home