Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm feeling super depressed right now. I really don't know what's wrong with my ankle. I think I might have pulled a muscle but my mum says it's bruised. My ankle's currently wrapped in a towel filld with an ice pack. I'm just hoping an ambulance comes and takes me away and the medics replace my ankle with some other stronger ankles.

I just feel like nothing. Missing the trainings. Missing the sweat. Missing the exhaustion. It feels so damn good after all the pushing and guidance from the instructors. All I want to do now is to get my ankle better so I'll stop feeling so down. I feel like beating myself up for causing such an unnecessary injury.

I know people are thinking that I'm so weak to be having such a minor injury. I really want to go for training now but others are telling me not to because I might worsen the injury and I should just stay at home to let it rest. And I'll so see myself sulking the whole night tonight. Urgh, I feel so useless right now.

I'm a fighter, not a loser.

FML.


My condolences to the demise of Mike Tyson's 4 year old daughter and especially to FJ's canoe instructor. Sorry FJ, didn't mean to joke about it just now, but you know how excited we broz get? God bless you all.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home