Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Currently watching Fighting Spiders right now. I think it's quite a decent local production despite some poor acting but overall it's a good show. Not at all over-dramatic and everyone's stories just fit in nicely.

I actually watch it because I found out my former tuition teacher is acting in it when I happened to read the credits and I think he's pretty good at it. Who'd have known my maths tuition teacher is so cool and so costly at the same time!

Every week, he rides his bike to my house to give me tuition. Now, how many tuition teachers out there actually rides a motorbike to your house? I bet none of your tuition teachers are as cool as mine. And by the way, my tuition teacher is already married with a kid. How awesome is that. I think he has a cool name too. GO figure.

I think the cast of Fighting Spiders are a not bad looking bunch. The show is pretty nice. And... I've nothing more to say about it.

So let's update about my life thus far. I'm totally doing fine at school, fine as in I'm okay going to school and being in school. Results-wise, I think I'm not that fine.

I'm just still not with the idea of us design students having to go through the 1st semester doing common foundation. I don't like the fact that I'm doing something that I so didn't sign up for and nothing my mum paid for. If it's common foundation for our individual courses and is relevant, then why not. But I think if we've to actually mix around with people from other courses for common foundation which I think is super unnecessary, then I think it's ridiculous and the school is wasting my bloody time.

If ever I grow up to be a toy maker, wire sculptor or any other 3D model maker, then go ahead and sue me. I registered myself as a Singapore Polytechnic student pursuing a Diploma in Creative Media Design. Not Games Design, not Product Design.

Go ahead, fail me for modules I don't excel in. Fail me for my disinterest and my lack of participation. See if I care. Maybe I will care in the long run but for now, I'm going to be a stubborn bitch and you all can kiss my ass! Right, broz?

My broz and I are badasses. Ah, this is the life.



These are us weeks ago.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home