Sunday, February 03, 2008

My brother is a pucking idiot.

Everything I like, he will buy it first and then show off to me.

For instance, handphones.

EVERY PUCKING PHONE I MENTION, HE STARTS RATTLING OFF TO HIS GF THAT HE'S GOING TO GET THE PHONE CAUSE HE LIKES IT.

See, whenever it comes to me, he never has money, though he's the one working.

I'm schooling, not working, means I only rely on allowances given by my laobu to support my expenditure. AND I DO ALL THE PUCKING TREATING.

My brother is always saying "Next month when I get my pay I'll treat you to (INSERT SOME COOL RESTAURANT NAME) I promise!"

Next thing you know, he takes his gf instead to whenever he PROMISED he would bring me.

See what I mean?

That's how I always get so bloody PUCKING pissed with him.

He always says he's out of cash. YOU WANA KNOW WHAT HE SPENDS HIS SALARY ON?!

HIS GF LA! WHO ELSE?!

He was so pucking reluctant to treat me to dinner one evening AND IT WAS PUCKING LESS THAN TEN BUCKS?!

OI BROTHER YOU GOT FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH?! YOU SPEND ALL ON YOUR GF EVERY MONTH, 12 MONTHS A YEAR?!

WHAT THE PUCK?!

YOU KNOW WHY I'M PUCKING PISSED?! CAUSE YOU'RE SO PUCKING FUCKED UP!

HELLO-O?! YOU MENTIONED FEW MONTHS AGO THAT YOU WERE GOING TO TREAT ME TO NEWYORKNEWYORK, THEN SAKAESUSHI THEN (insert some pucked-up restaurant name).

YOU EVEN HAD TO THINK TWICE TO GET ME A SLIPPER WHICH IN THE END YOU DIDN'T CAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW MY SIZE?! YOU PUCKING DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A TELEPHONE TO CALL ME TO ASK FOR MY SIZE?! and you still had the cheek to tell me "I really wanted to get it for you, there was a discount!"

Oh well..

FUCK YOU.

:(

This is not the result of PMS-ing.

It's just a piece of my mind.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home