Saturday, February 02, 2008

Womanhood is here, if ya know what I mean.

I got a birthday party to attend to tomorrow and the dresscode is all black. Jin told me to bring Haiqal along.

HAHAHAHA.

I've got lotsa black stuff to wear but I don't know what I really should wear. I'll prolly go naked or something.

HAHAHAHA.

Anyhoos, I think people who edit their pictures and put them up (eg by saturation, mosaic-ing) are people who feel insecure about themselves or their looks. Or prolly, they just want all the attention and tell people "Hey look! I'm emo and I edit my pictures cause I think I'm ugly! Yay me, pity me world!"

That's what I think.

And people who make their profiles on Friendster "PRIVATE", I think you're better off without a Friendster profile. Seriously, it defeats the fucking purpose of being on Friendster, right?

I'm cashless for the weekend because my laobu didn't pass me any allowance. :( C'mon let's EMO together! Whoooooooo.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home