Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hi everyone.

A Maths drives everyone nuts as to Periods drive me nuts.

I was bored and in excruciating pain.

I had to get out of the house. Fuck the rain and cold, I went to the saloon.

And I told the hairdresser to do something to my hair. Something short, but not too short. Must have the "long" look. Gettit?

Snip snip snip.

My heart cringed as every inch of me hair fell lifelessly towards the ground, ready to be swept away and disposed forever, and ever.

:(

See.



I think I'm sad, but on the other hand, I think this would help make my head a little less heavy. (Like it would make any difference, Zakk.)

I think it's bad but okay at the same time. I don't know? What do you think?

Somehow, blogger refuses to upload anymore photos so I can't show you more.

HOWEVER, there are a coupla more photos on Friendster that I've uploaded. Go check it out if you wana.

Oh well. What more you want me to say?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home