Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last night, I told my brother to wake me up in the morning cause I had a sudden craving for Macs' breakfast.

So this morning, he had to woke me up a coupla times to ask me what I wanted.

*Doorbell rings

Brother runs into my room.
- Where's the money?! He's here!

And I was still sleeping.
- Huh? What? Oh there la! (Points to my shelf)

So yah, I woke up a min later, brushed my teeth and had Macs breakfast with my brother.

Bro gf joined us later on for breakfast.

I treated my bro and his gf to breakfast.

I'm unpredictable yo.

Andand! Yesterday was the gf's birthday.

So I decided to get her a gift, or should I say gifts?

I turned a normal shoebox into some kinda cool-looking box using materials which I will not tell you because my designs ARE my designs and I refuse to share them with anyone.

Screw you!

Then I got a green dress and a green friendship band designed by CHARIS! Whoo. Then I wrote some stuff on a small card (I'm not good at writing stuffs actually) and I slotted everything into the box NEATLY!

And I made an ugly-looking ribbon, which wasn't on purpose! Cause I haven't really learned the proper way of making one, so yah.

Oh it's past 12 already.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JAY!

"Gona spread my wings SWEET SIXTEEN.."

I LOVE YOU!


Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home