Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I slept in class for 1hour today, although a teacher was present. I slept successfully, but it wasn't easy.

I couldn't do anything else, because I was in so much pain, I just had to put my head down and close my eyes.

Yay me.

Today was an okay day until I found out teacher was looking for me. Yup, we, being me and teacher-whose-name-I-shall-not-mention had a talk. I wasn't scolded la. I hand in my homework promptly and listen during her lessons.

Some idiot called her to complain about me. Shan't say who. Makes my blood boil everytime I think about it.

Currently on good terms with my kor and I really hope it lasts or I'm sure to really break down really bad. Gah.


That's a picture of him the other time he picked me up from the airport when I arrived from Phuket. I know it's his body. He's wearing black, like me! See, he's emo too.

When life throws you lemons, make lemonade aight?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home