Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ironically, I wanted to go to school today. Well, not because of SS but because I had 2 tests to take and I wanted to get them over and done with.

But no, I didn't go to school today.

I'm not sick or anything. I don't have "headaches" or "throat pains". No period cramps either.

So what had caused me to not go to school today?

My leg.

My awfully beautiful leg.

Yes, it's awfully beautiful.

It's a must see for you people out there who enjoy horror, gore-y films.

My leg would be a hit I tell you.

It looks like Freddy Krueger's face. No, it looks way worse than his face.

Ah, you know who is Freddy not?

The guy on Nightmare on Elm Street. The supernatural serial killer? The guywho goes into your dreams and kills you?

However he did that, wow, super amazing. I wished I possessed abilities like his.

I'll take a picture of my leg later if I want to. Or if, people want to see it and throw up.

Yeah, I would probably take about 10 mins for me to walk into my room to take out the camera. About 5 mins for me to pose properly. And another 15 mins for me to walk to the computer to upload the picture.

So later la.

Oh yah, you are probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about.

I fell.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home