Thursday, April 19, 2007

Still want to see my wounds? I took pictures of them already.
It looks more gross than on the first day because now they are all dried up and are starting to produce pus.

According to Dictionary.com:

–noun
a yellow-white, more or less viscid substance produced by suppuration and found in abscesses, sores, etc., consisting of a liquid plasma in which white blood cells are suspended.

Yeah, only hot and cool people can have liquid plasma on their legs. Super cool.
Are you sure you want to continue? Cause I'm really going to post pictures of my really disgusting wounds.

I'd probably lose readership after this. Ah, but what the heck.
If you're reading this now, then it's obvious you want to see my wounds.

So, hold on tight. Make sure, no kids around you.

Contains really graphical contents. For real.

Day 3 of after-fall.

Yeah. It's all starting to dry up and turning all purplish. Didn't have the chance of taking a photo of it on Day 1/ Totally forgot about it.

Want a closer look?...

Close enough for you? This is like the best-looking wound I've ever seen la. Got curve somemore. Must have gradient. Haha.This is the 2nd wound. The most okay-looking wound. It's healing fast cause the scratches are not that deep unlike the other 2, which one you see above and later the other one you'll see below.This wound is super ugly. Very irregular with blood dripping all the time. Very inconsistent and this wound has the deepest cut. It's not that obvious in this picture but if you would to see it really close, you can see flesh. Like, white-pinkish flesh for real. That's how deep the cut went.

And you know how thick-skinned I am right. (Pun intended up to you)

Day 4 of after-fall.

As you can see, the wound is now darker, which means it's really drying up really quick. The cuts won't that deep. BUT, eh, there were deep cuts in this wound but not that obvious. You want to see? I'll show you if you ask my nicely.

Hawhawhaw.
Yeah, it's healing. I'm happy for this wound! Ah, I see pus! I see pus! Do you see pus? See how disgusting that is?! I already tried my best cleaning it up but it still hurts la. I can't clean the dried blood cause I'll be screaming and screaming. It's really painful. And those who think this wound has no pus, you bloody cock-eyed freak. It's super obvious. Right smack in the middle of the wound, you see white-yellowish substances oozing around.

That's pus, babey!

I also took random views of my wounds. Whoo! More horror coming up...


This is top view la duh, just in case you didn't notice. -_-
This is Scar. Yes, I named it during Chem lesson cause I was bored, and Haiqal is like,only knows how to talk lame. So yah, everyone, say hi to Scar!
Stop being rude to my wounds. Say hi lur.


And now say bye. Cause, I've ran out of pictures to upload already.

Now you guys can continue your usual shits or you can choose to scroll up and stare at the pictures of my wounds a second time.

Your choice.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home