Thursday, April 12, 2007

Today was the day. The day for TK's Drama Club to shine.

Wow, it has been one hell of a roller coaster ride and it started 6 months back.

6 months, can you believe it? It has been 6 months.

Guys, we finally did it.

Everyone was excited and nervous at the same time. Lotsa exchange of hugs and kisses.

I cried so many times today.

I cried,

when Mrs Crothes and everyone prayed together just before the play.

I cried,

during the play. I know I didn't cry on Monday.

I cried,

at the scene when Michelle cried.

I cried,

at the final scene when everyone except Michelle layed dead on the floor.

I cried

after the play when I hugged every cast member.

I cried,

even harder when I hugged my bu. She turned up.

I cried,

when everyone congratulated one another for a job well done.

I was emotional, not emo, but emotional.

Mr Anwar was recording us on video and everyone was like smiling and tearing. It was so funny to see everyone's faces with the make-up all smudging.

I'm going to see my face on TK's very own flat screen television in the canteen. Wow, I'm going to be famous (not that I'm already not). Haha!

Thanks to all who have supported me. Thank you for caring for me, comforting me when I was down, catering to me, helping me in my homework.

Thank you to Jin, Charis, Jud, Marie, Erfi, Fiany and of course, my laobu.

And thank you to all who congratulated me on my acting on Monday. I had so many people coming up to me to say they loved my acting. That really made my day.

And I also have people I don't know come up to me to comment me.

Oh, teachers came up to me too to comment me.

Thank you!

Now, no more head injuries, no more knee injuries, no more being screamed at, no more late nights in school on school nights, no more that someone waiting for me for 3 hours or more to go home together.

NO MORE!

It's a good thing, but a sad thing at the same time.

*Sob sob sob.

I will certainly miss everything that we all have been through together. Everything! The cast people are just the craziest bunch of people you would love to hang out with.

Syaza, Cliffton, Miko, Sophia, Rina, Faris, Grace, Michelle, Vimal and Lynette. Greatest mix of drama people you can ever find. Love them all like shit. For the past few months, I spent most of my time with them crapping.

I will so miss them.

Thank you guys for making it possible for TK Drama Club to shine.

Thank you for making my time with you guys worth enjoying. Every moment of it, I love. Thank you!

*Sob sob sob.

...

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home