Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today, I seized the opportunity of spending after-school time with my girlfriend. We went to PS for convenience sake. That girl had tuition at 5.

Woohoo. And I don't. I too wonder why.

Hmm.

We had KFC. Charis, read it clearly!

Jin and I had KFC for lunch.

Sadly, only now I just realised Jin's braces were blue. I thought they were still orange. And the other time when they were orange, I thought they were still pink. Damn.

Haha, the picture senget. My main point is, her braces are now blue. So yah.
REMEMBER!

I ate all of Jin's cheese-less cheese fries. Wahaha! Fries taste so much better without cheese lah.

Cheese is disgusting. Wonder how people can eat gallons of cheese without getting sick.
Like some people hor, ... Curry... .
No mood to pose. I wasn't feeling well, but I still wanted to have a picture taken.

Starting to sneeze now. Ah. Don't get sick.

Dammit lur.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home