Saturday, March 10, 2007

As I've stated earlier, I'd update with pictures when Ratio sends them to me. And guess what, she has sent them to me. So hold up while I patiently upload them.
This was taken in the taxi on the way to Tanah Merah interchange I think. Can't really remember. Don't ask me why Ratio looks like that. I seriously have no idea why she was looking like that. And I don't know what's wrong with me either, I've been pouting, even to myself, these few days. Wahaha.
So, if you didn't know, Ratio wants to be a tiger when she grows up. Weird ambition, go ask her lah. As for me, er, I'm obsessed with pouting. And what ambition goes well with pouting? Er, beats me? Haha. Erfi, still as retarded as ever. He was super shocked and excited when he saw us! Haha, everyone's faces looked really stunned, like they just saw 2 ghosts like that. Haha. Band stalked us all the way to Night Safari. Tsk tsk.

The tiger-wannabe and me looking like a retarded-lost-monkey from the zoo. Haha. Do monkeys look like that? What was I thinking? I'm already a monkey. Huh? What? What am I saying? Er, no idea. Pai seh. Hi Jin! You also looked really cute when you saw the both of us. What a pity, we 2 didn't take picture together. Because hor, some people hor, refuse to let you sit beside me leh, instead hor, someone else sat beside me. But it's okay! I still love you, and that someone else. Whoo! Fiany! One of my beloved sayangs! I miss you lah. You look really shagged. Rest well when you get home okay? Muacks!

Oh remember, Ratio's ambition? Yeah, she wants to be a tiger when she grows up. I saw her behaving really like a tiger when we were about to leave Night Safari.

I immediately took out my camera and got ready to snap a picture of her in action! She was about to attack a wild boar! Oh my oh my. She really lives up to her ambition.

You might not like what you are going to see next, so I advise, the following picture is certainly not for the faint-hearted. Please, and I say again, please refrain from viewing the picture if you are not feeling well.

Oh my. This is really scary.

-_-"

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home