Thursday, April 05, 2007

Reached home today at 10.10pm. Amazing huh?

I left home today at 6am sharp and reached home like 16 hours later. And I was in school the whole time.

Imagine that. Wah. Tired until cannot tired already.

In words of Lisa, "Oh my god can!"

Haha!

School was okay today I guess. I slept during Chemistry because I was bored and not because I was sleepy then Haiqal JUST had to wake me up la. Disturb my sleep la! Haiqal, you think you what! Suka suka wake me up. Tsk.

Had Geog and tried to read through notes for upcoming test. Nothing went into my head. I still bloody don't know how to read a climograph. Save me.

English lesson. Kena lectured by Mdm Nora for not doing work. Not only me la, the whole AG 2A & B. Bla bla bla. "Do your homework. It's not me taking O levels, it's you. It's your name written on the exam paper, not mine. It's your index number on the exam paper, it's not mine. It's your future, it's not mine." Bla bla bla. Like, okay la. It's my future, I don't want to do my English homework, so if I fail not your problem also right?

So confusing lah she. One moment say "You don't want do your homework, it's fine with me!" and next moment she goes "You can't fail English, I want all your homework to be handed in when you leave!". Duh, I know that. Bah.

Had A&E Maths lessons after that. I think Ms Tan officially doesn't like me. Firstly, she thinks I don't like Maths and then, she thinks I copy homework all the time. So sad right.

It's like I barely passed my Maths last year and it's like this year, I'm really trying to study Maths. But somehow, part of me thinks otherwise.

I did my E Maths homework all by myself today, but Ms Tan didn't collect it. So suay la. When she want collect homework, I never do. Then when I never do homework, she want to collect. Sian.

I did A Maths homework. Teacher was explaining the Maths solutions to herself. Hardly anyone was listening.

After school was fun. Had free Buffet lunch! Only for those who was present to help out at the DnT conference a month ago, mainly 3J and some F people. Yah, even the art students were involved. Eh, free lunch, who don't want sia! And the food was not too bad also.

Cream puffs got stolen la. And at the end of lunch, a bunch of us stayed back to talk to Mdm Shahera. People like, Me, Jin, Reza, Azri, Brandon, Faizan, Zeng Woon, Ashley and Ameera were crapping and crapping. I laughed so hard until I cried. The jokes were so crude but really hilarious la!

At some point, Mdm Shahera was speechless. I wonder if she really enjoys being in charge of 3J. Hmm.

Drama was from 4-9pm. It was tiring, obviously. Like half the time, I just wanted to drop to the floor, but thanks to a certain someone who was willing to wait for me until 9pm!

Oh my god, I so love you. Kekex. Haha.

Jermaine and Erfi make a cute couple. Haha. But, me, Erfi and Jermaine are like officially threesomes. Haha. 3-fifth of the Spasms. Haha! Inside story.

Miko and Cliffton played with my handphone and took a picture of themselves and left it as my wallpaper. -_-". They took a damn gay photo but what the heck, I just left it as my wallpaper.

Amir is no more on my wallpaper. So saddening. Can't see him anymore when I look at my phone. Wahaha. But it's okay, he sits beside me in class, so I have to tolerate a lot of shit from him almost every day.

Saw him today during dinner break with his dad, Mr Zakaria! So cute la! Father and son walking together but neh hold hands. Aiyah.

I think he was really embarrassed or something cause I shouted "AMIR!" across the canteen. But he didn't see me the first time, so I shouted "AMIR!" again, and he saw me and waved and he looked away. But his dad also looked so I said "HI UNCLE!" and the father said hi back.

Super cute.

See la, the father so nice, unlike the son, super irritating. Show you one picture of him. Don't be surprised. Handsome right? Only got side view picture of him. Haha. The other day Haiqal showed me one spastic picture of Amir. If only I have it with me now, then I can post it up for the whole world to see! Wahaha.

Since I posted a picture of a mat(Amir lur!), I shall show you another picture of another handsome mat.

Remember Shahrir on my previous post? Here's him.
Ignore the extra head popping out. Focus on Shahrir. Hot right? He indeed brough sexy back. See the way he sat during Physics remedial. Super sexy.

I like. Do you?

Haha.

I miss Sweet Talk's $1.20 bubble tea. I think I'm going to sleep till noon tomorrow unless I decide to follow band people to ECP but I'll be super extra. I'm still thinking about it. Damn.

Yay! Happy Good Friday everyone! I think a day break is not enough for me, especially for band people. But I think it's the least we can do, so just bear with it to all band and drama people!

One more week! We can do it!

Ah. Super long post. But before I go... Handsome right? I told you so. Want his number? I'll help you ask if you ask me nicely.

Wahaha!

Happy holiday!

Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home