Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Today I decided to talk in school.

I came early to talk to Ms Puja about drama stuff. Mostly about reading lines and stuff.

I came way too early I think, or is it because I had not enough sleep. I don't know.

Was super sleepy the whole day!

And Mdm Nora was staring at me when I woke up from my sleep in class. Super scary, so I decided to preoccupy myself with drawing.

I decided to make myself useful during Social Studies and use up the time well to do SS work. I gave up about half an hour later. HAHA!

I was most looking forward to E Maths because ya, school ends after 2 E Maths periods. Super tired. Ms Tan asked me for circle property after I came straight back from the toilet. Thank goodness I could answer and I don't know what's wrong with the class, they applaud.

I'm not saying it's bad but it's like wtf? Haha! Every question that Ms Tan asks someone and if he/she gets it right, the whole class will applause. Super comical! Haha.

Now, doncha wish your class was like mine. Ha!

During class, Aman threw some piece of paper towards my direction. I wasn't sure if it was accidental or deliberate but I knew I had to do something in return. Hawhawhaw!

So when Ms Tan gave back the homework, I chanced upon Aman's paper. Hahahahaha!

I wrote "I'm a happy gay!" beside his name and I told Jin to pass to him.

Jin: Nah, Aman your paper.
Aman: (Looks at the paper) It's not mine.
Jin: It's yours lah! Take it.
Aman: It's not mine!
Jin: It's yours!
Aman: Oh...Okay.

(Silence for 2 secs)

Aman: (Bangs the table) WHO WROTE THIS?! (Looking towards Jin) Did you write this?!
Jin: Huh? No!
Aman: Then who wrote it?
Jin: I don't know.

(Zakk laughing away!)

Aman: ZAKIAH! ZAKIAH! DID YOU WRITE ON MY PAPER?!
Zakk: (Act blur) Huh? What paper?
Aman: YOU WROTE IT! YOU!

And Jin and I couldn't stop laughing! Hahahahahaha! Super funny.

Doncha REALLY wish your class was mine? HAHA!

...

I found out my E Maths test marks. I did not too bad. I passed it. Jin did really well, I'm so impressed man. So proud of Jin...

*Sobs.

Jin and I had lunch and were 10 mins late for Physics remedial. Haha! Sorry la teacher, the canteen was packed.

Jin wasn't supposed to go for remedial, but she so nice, accompany me! Aww. I lurbb eu Jin!

Physics remedial was super funny. Jin and I disturbing Ameera, Amir and Shahril (or is it spelt as Sharil?).

We couldn't stop giggling because we were really doing stupid things lah. We were super bored and we wanted to take a video of Mrs Goh teaching.

We tried to poke holes in our paper to hide the handphone behind, but the holes were either to big or too small for the camera to see anything! Haha!

Then we took a photo of Shahril, sitting really lazily. Like, his body leaning towards the table, one leg to the front, another leg stretching to the back. Really weird position la!

Those who want the picture, it's in Jin's phone. Maybe I'll post it up once Jin is able to send me the picture.

I also took a candid photo of him looking like a diva! With one hand towards the camera. Haha.

I seriously didn't know what was going on throughout the whole lesson. Sorry Mrs Goh, but I couldn't understand anything. Hehe.

Jin went for band and left me to walk to the bus stop all by myself. It felt really strange to be going home alone.

Hmm.

And I'm supposed to be napping la. I think I'm going to go nap now before I proceed to do my work. Haha, yes I got work to do and I'm not going to procrastinate.

...

Right.

...

Like it?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home