Saturday, March 10, 2007

My hair smells super burnt. I got it ironed just now and I'm not sure if its supposed to smell this way. I had it cut too. Not much difference, but it feels so much lighter now. Got it trimmed and layered a bit and my fringe looks like Ratio's one.

Wahaha! Cheena.

I can't really take a picture of my hair right now, cause the web cam is kinda blurry especially when it's getting dark. I have no idea what's wrong with it. Tsk.

I miss Jin, Erfi and Fiany right now.

They're in band camp. Ah! Lovesick. Haha.

The band went to Night Safari last night. So yeah, Ratio dragged me all the way there to surprise them. It was all her idea. Actually, it was half mine, but I wasn't that enthu about it at first.

Everyone was like, "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" or, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

HAHA.

The looks of everybody's faces were so cute lah! Then I said hi to so many people until I almost forgot some people's names. Haha.

I enjoyed the animal show thingy because Ratio and I sat with Erfi and Jin. Like right smack in the middle of band people.

We were super extra la. Like suddenly pop out this 2 "tourists" sit in between TK band people. Haha.

And I had to sit right under the rope where some black, furball-like animal would climb across. I was super freaked out lah, like of all people, it had to be me sitting there. Wth.

I also freaked out when the zoo people took out a huge snake even though it was like 10 metres away from me. I have dreams of keeping reptiles as pets, but I'm afraid of them. Ah, wth lah Zakk.

Mdm Nora saw us and she was like "What are you doing here?!"

Zakk and Ratio, "You followed us! The whole band followed us!"

Haha! And one of the band masters offered us a ride back to school but we declined. So sweet lah, and I thought band masters were evil. Ya, seriously! I think band masters are evil, don't ask why. I just think they are evil.

Omg, sorry Ratio! I know I owe you like tons of cash. You still love me, right? Hurhur! Save up lah Zakk. I still owe Astrid money. Ah!

I miss Jin, Erfi and Fiany already! That friggin' picture cost me $15. Should have gotten 2 then it would cost $20, but both of us were practically out of cash. Ah!

But we looked great lur. So chio. Haha.

Great night Ratio! Ah, I so enjoyed looking at the faces of the band people who saw us there. Haha!

You guys followed us all the way to Night Safari lah! Wtf.

Haha!

I'll update with more pictures once Ratio sends them to me.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home