Friday, February 09, 2007

Witnessed the release of O level results just now. Sec4 2006 batch really makde TK proud. Congrats people! Looks like sec4 2008 is going to disgrace the school.

I cried just now. Don't ask why. It's was kinda like, a happy and sad feeling mixed into one. I don't know. I just cried.

Psst.

No pictures to upload.

Super pissed about just now. Had Macs with Jin after school at 6pm. Dammit.

I thank God for today. Love today so much, not until the last part which totally ruined my mood.

Fifi just had to be at PP with his mat friends, and I'm not referring to Erfi.

Yah! Because of helping the school, I couldn't spend time with Erfi...and Astrid. Urgh, farker.

I still love today. Thanks God, you da man!

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home