Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just watched TK 50th Anni Dvd. Dammit I wasn't inside. Not in any one of those million clips. Judd, Jin and Ratio were in there and yet I didn't know. Tsk. Wtf.

I think P Chan memorised her script. The way she said it, how she said it and what she said, it seemed that the script wasn't crafted by her. Like, who puts so many "powderful" words in their speech? I mean, if it's an essay I don't mind but a 30sec speech.
Er.
So I promised pictures. And pictures you shall get to see. Pictures of the CCA Recruitment Day.
Rach got all emo when she had to follow me around. It was my time to tend the Drama booth mah. Had to do some sucking-up before play play. Right? So since she kept following me without complaining, I had to accompany her to her million toilet trips! Her bladder is too active. Oh, yes I peeped, like who doesn't. There were other "clearer" pictures but I chose this and deleted the rest. I'm a modest person. Tsk, what were you all thinking. Then we saw the Choir people coming down from the Music Room so we pulled Curry and Judd out to snap a picture. Thanks to Syafiqah for snapping the picture for us. Erm, is the spelling correct? Haha/ Thanks anyhoots. TK Choir wears purple... Ew.
Rach and I were bored from walking around so I decided to snap a picture with the Drama mimers. Somehow, my brother managed to jump into the picture without me realising. Tsk.
Spotted Ashraff walking around aimlessly by himself so I called out to him to take a photo. So handsome right? Too bad not my boyfriend. Ooo, don't you just love men in uniform? Sexaye.
At last TK Band finished playing and just nice my sister walked pass. Sisters reunited after being parted for so long. Sob sob. What a sad story. Anyhoots, babes looking good. Tried to take a pretty photo of my favourite band, but guess what? 2 idiots just wanted to ruin the picture! Never even apologise. Tsk. Kids these days/
I know I mentioned a million times my favourite colour is orange. BUT doesn't mean you're clad in an orange shirt you are allowed to ruin my pictures. You think you so handsome ah? Orange shirt only, like I'm any impressed. Still couldn't take a nice picture of the band.
Bloody hell. Get out of the picture lah, you yellow-shirt-wearing-parent-of-a-TK-student. So fed up can.
I was so fed up, it was fucking hot, no shade and people love to appear in my camera without my permission. So I finally decided to zoom in to someone. Haha, spot the "someone". You'll never know who.

Couldn't wait for Band to finish cause Rach had to rush to somewhere. So I didn't went to eat with Astrid, Erfi and gang. Sob sob.

BUT! I had ICE CREAM with Ratio at PP. Super best lur Ice cream.

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!
Ratio and her Berry-Go-Beach(BITCH) Smoothie. It was like the sweetest berry smoothie I've ever tasted. But sedap.
Me and ice-cream! Sedap, with cream puffs. Had to feed Ratio cause I couldn't finish it. Naughty girl, next time must finish your food. ICE CREAM ROCKS!
Tasty me.
I'm a happy girl. So I'm gona die happy. I'm going to eat ice-cream until I die. So don't be surprise if you see me lying in my coffin smiling to myself. Wahaha.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home