Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hehe, most bloggers are now on hiatus. Fret not, I'm still on. But most probably less people will read but who cares. Tried to study but fell asleep. I told you I couldn't study at home. It's a disease.

My home has some kinda force field call -Knn, Don't Study Here-. So suay right? See, even force fields also have names for themselves.

I think a lot of people are missing my bimbo pictures. Haha! This blog has been lacking quite a number of pictures. So I think I shall now use my time wisely to upload some pictures to let you all see my beautiful face. Haha.













Erfi should be very grateful. He's getting too much publicity on my blog. But, it's okay.


I was looking through my Flickr acc and saw my face beside Mitch's. I think we look sweet and pretty! Mitch, do ya know we took 7 pics like the 2 below? But with different face of course. Haha. I love you Mitch.

Aww.

Another pic to sum up my post. Viewer discretion is best advised.


Told ya so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home