Thursday, February 09, 2006

I can't believe some people think it's funny to be giving away my number to anonymous parties. Like hello! Can ask me first or not or may I know the person first? What's so difficult? It's not a joking matter to me I tell you first. It's not very nice to do such a thing.

So far my wishes are not really confirmed but I sense some things are kinda progressing. Judd has her "hot guy" I have mine. And pls, I'm not referring to boyfriends. If I have, my readers will be informed. Haha! Vday's approaching! Quick find dates. I wanted Jin to be my date but she busy! Argh, Jin! So I guess I'll just have to wait for SOMEbody to reply lah. Hehe! Don't tell you all. It's a secret. Only Zakk gang know. Wahaha!


Speaking of Zakk gang, just now during PE girls and guys were spilt up. First 15 mins boys played soccer and girls had jumping practices. Like hurdle kinda thing lah! It was so funny man! Then the next 15 mins girls' turn play soccer boys do the jumping thing. So fun I tell you! I never knew playing soccer with the girls in my class are ok. I don't mean that I would wana play everyday lah but the fact that I was Goalkeeper and Jin was my defender(or vice versa as Jin wanted). The whole action was happening on the opposite side of the field I tell you. Me and Jin were standing and then we were dancing and decided to do the 'Goalkeeper's Warm-ups'. I ran to the side cone and touched and ran to the other and touched so on for like 4 times I stopped cause Jin wasn't following. Wahaha! We were so bored we decided to sit on the sand and grass. Haha! Then the ball was approaching. I think it was Aly or Emilyn or Dianna who kicked the ball and I blocked it with my thigh and it hurt I tell you! Then I kicked the ball away like far far away! Sorry Jin I never let you kick the ball. Very enthu lah me! Hehe. Zakk gang managed to score a goal but the other team no score cause me and Jin too powerful! Weehoo!


Chao tata. I'm going to take a bath and then I'll chill around. See ya around homies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home