Thursday, February 09, 2006

Why are you always bringing me down? Why you never once supported my interests? It really hurts you know! As I'm blogging right now, tears just continuously stream down my face. It's really really painful. Why Mother? Why? I really believe I will strive and not be pulled back. Why must you just destroy my dreams just like that? Just a word caused misery in my head. That one word. And only one. I'm sad Mother, Sad. Is it wrong to go along with my interests? They are for my future and I know I will be able to go forward with my decision. Why can't just say something comforting and not that just one word. This is not the first time. I've been trying my very best to persuade you but it seems you're only thinking about yourself, and not me, my future, my dreams.
The word was "No...".
Thanks Uncle for backing me up. I truly appreaciate it. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home