Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Best way to let loose when you're stressed..Appear in sch with 2 ponytails! - Zakk

Haha. One of my quotes for anti-stress. Well, unless you have short hair then too bad. Go look for other quoters with short hair! Haha! Sch's been a shit as always. I so can't believe Ms Toh would call the mada for MCs. Whats with MCs nowadays? Don't have then forget it lah! Not the teacher's loss, Mine! I don't really care if I have a bad record lah. Adoi lah.
Just now qute a tired but kinda twisted day. Had history in the Comp Lab. Judd and I were practically looking through Friendster for CheenaPok KCians and we came across this really "scary" girl. You know those girls take pictures with their eyes bobbling out and their all crumpled up?! So scary I tell you! It's like every pic same pose and we got freaked out man! After that had Chinese. We did ZuoWen. As usual I was slow and didn't manage to complete my work. Bah! Recess was fine. I didn't hide in the toilet. The DM was busy in the canteen scolding people and I wore my "long" skirt today. Coolio! Escaped torture. After that had Maths. Cool lah. I'm kinda interested in Maths right now not that I'm turning into a nerd or geek but I want pass my Common Tests. Pls God! Had Geog. Kinda cool lesson. Jin escaped paying a buck. Tsk tsk! Had english. Quite nice also. Then, had assembly period and the Chinese Opera came to perform again. Sian I tell you but me, Dianna and Judd were screaming while applauding man. Haha. The OM was having a WAY too hard time dismissing everybody. The upper sec just ran off and he was there like " I say stop moving! Stop MOVING!" But no one listened. Who'd have cared anyways?! Haha! After sch me, Jin, Judd and Charis went for lunch. I can't believe Charis panicked over the test. Aiyoh! During the test, Jin and I were communicating man. Thank Gdness we sit side by side! I tell u ah! Her handwriting so small I had to adjust my specs and concentrate on just one bloody word at a time! And I purposely wrote big big so that teacher could understand what I was writing! Judd told me she was copying my work while I was looking away! Toot lah she, people Pstted at her she like so buay song don't look at people. Wah liao! After the test was done the whole class was screaming man! And then me and Jin decide go Judd hse cause Jin lost her wallet AS A RESULT she lost her keys and couldn't go home. Lepaked at Judd place. Ate Cny treats. I'm lovin it! Then I helped Jin call Tamp Int and Toa Payoh Int. Lady at Toa Payoh said the wallet was found! WOOT! So Jin and I headed down to TP Int at 5. We switched bags and Jin looked Minah! I looked Cute and Innocent As Always! Haha! I slept in the bus. Was tired lah! Then I topped up my ez link and went to collect wallet. Had to fill up some bloody form. Waste time. Then me n Jin Parted. I went to the 88 there. One boy reminded me of Fifi and I was kinda deep in thoughts. When I looked at him, he so happened to be looking at me. Haiz. Fifi Fifi. Why Why Why? Nevermind lah. I'm moving on. Slept in the 88 bus. So crowded. Bus ride was no at all pleasant. Reached home 7.30pm plus. Tired.
Chao Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home