Tuesday, October 04, 2005

yesterday was a crazy day.
was out with fifi the whole day.
we chat and chat anjd chat until 7.30pm.
then walked him to the bus stop when i saw my mummy.
and got totally busted.bla.
got one hell of a scolding.
threatened to take my phone away.
then she gave back to me when i went to slp.
so i msged ruby tell her what happened.
and then in the morning i wake up.
hp missing lah.
and it was beside me all along.
it's like...
why would your mummy go into ur bedroom
in the middle of the night...
and just take your hp away from u?
it's utterly ridiculous come to think of it.
and then in the morning find fault with me.
of course i danm fucked up right?
i rushing go sch then she want scold me.
wah liao whey.then that stupid bastard had to msg me.
i already told him it was over and then...
still want to msg me.PLS LAH!
ok now.in sch comp lab.
ms erma so sweet let us use internet.
so we can go home study.
and guess what?
ruby put my name and fifi's name...
in love calculator...
and how many percent...
01%...1%...1%...
pathetic??haha.
then we were laughing like siao kaos.
then erma ask us who was it.
then rach and ruby say my bro.haha.
lame-o lah.
k lah.later i go home see if i can go online.
i want out now.got things to do.
I FUCKING WANT MY HP BACK!
AND STOP MAKING ME PISSED!
urgh.
ciaos.zakk out.peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home