Sunday, September 25, 2005

now listening to cold hard bitch.cool song.
haha.quite some time since i've updated but hell whatever.i just realised my finger the skin tearing.i don't know if it's cause of the guitar.shit lah.oh yah.now my finger nails look weird.cause just now while shifting the furniture in my rm i broke my left middle finger nail so i decided to chop about 3/4 of the finger nail off and i trimmed the rest.but they still can tahan lah.haha.
tomorrow's plan to go pulau ubin postponed.weehoo!can study!haha.like real lah zakk ni konon nak step baik study lak.merepek sia.haha.i love my new room.come see it some day aight?hee.
i blogged liao.now want practice guitar.any kind soul nice enough to teach me the song you and me by lifehouse?haha.pathetic zakk.
anyways.ciaos.zakk out.peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home