Thursday, September 29, 2005

i'm here posting again cause i'm very upset.that stupid son of a bitch.anyhow play with my feelings.you just don't know how i feel don't you?and you say you have 2 hearts.you mother fucker.it's like your pressence in my life is just like a barrier to prevent me from going forward.if only you knew how i felt.you deep shit bastard.if you have anything more to do with me.you watch out i tell you.my bro is so much bigger and stronger than you.if you dare hurt me again.i'll tell him and you're one fucking dead meat asshole.don't think you're so much older means you strong ok.i know your weakness.you broke your left arm before so don't make me break them again.let your innocent gf grief over your pains while you rest on the hospital bed reminiscing my past pressence in your damn wonderful life.go have a nice life with your gf.let her shower you with so much love.she didn't know what happened uh?go tell her.if you dare.you watch out.i have my bro.you just watch out.just one more last time.i'm sick and tired of you blabbering false words.

btw.the poem at the main page when you enter is all done by me.i wrote the poem.my own words.thanks to my own lovely lovely lovely dearest boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home