Monday, October 03, 2005

i haven't been posting for few days already.
life is fine for me.
i'm just feeling excited.why?
cause exams are in a few days.and let me repeat.
I'M FEELING EXCITED THAT EXAMS ARE IN A FEW DAYS!
well.the fact that it will past just like that and be gone.
can't wait to go shopping with jo and mitch lah.
we go on which day?wednesday right?
hmm.yay yay.but i also made a promise to ruby mummy to "study".
it's end of yr exams so why not just do something good at the very least right?

ok ok.
i just want to say something right now.


I LOVE MUHAMMAD FIRDAUSI YEO!!!

yes.yes.if you guys think i'm crazy so be it.
it's not as if you just knew me like yesterday or i was born yesterday
.

to dear fifi.remember to study hard ok?
your exams this week.so lucky lah.end earlier then mine.
it's ok if you nvr call me.you must be busy studying.
make me proud ok?love you lots.

i blogged.and now you all know.
i've finally moved on with my beautiful life.
thank you darling.
ciaos.zakk out.peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home