Tuesday, September 27, 2005

urgh.stupid lah.post so much then went missing.anyways i'll just summarise what happened.met shake and we went to changi beach talk cock.rode his bike.black and pink.eee.then met fir at pasir ris bus stop.he's cute.we took 88 go my place.then on the bus we chat chat n chat.and found his bday is on 27/09.which is today.i didn't believe him.then i demanded for his ic.then he show me.i still cannot believe lah.haha.then he came over.watched south park and chilled.then sent him to bus stop i went to hg mall.my bro called and asked where i was then he asked if i was with anybody.then i said no.i hope my bro didn't see me walking with fir.scary.then went back.ate dinner fell aslp.then woke up ard 11.45pm.missed ANTM.fuck lah.then msg fir at 12am wish him happy bday.i told him i still cannot believe it was his bday.haha.

k lah.i think i finished updating the pics in my friendster.go check it out aight!
ciaos.zakk out.love and miss you guys.peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home