Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm so tired now and I've got homework to do, but I'm not doing anything about it now. Why? Because I'm lazy.

I hate that I've to actually go to work on school days because I need the money. Not for shopping/splurging purposes. But because I've got responsibilities. Since young, I've always told myself to be independent, so I don't be "needy" or too reliant on others. It's probably due to the fact that I was brought up as such, to think that the world doesn't revolve me, and I don't have to revolve around others. I live my life the way I want to, so leave me alone.

I don't wish to work during the weekends because I need to sleep. School is really crazy for me this year (not that it has never been). I detest school starting at 8am (almost every fucking single day) but if that's what it's going to take to get me my diploma in 2 years' time (and then on to my degree for another 1-2 years), then bring it on.

Fuck all this shit. I'm pms-ing right now and it's not good. Pms is never good for anyone.

My mum just reached home, it's 1.40am by the way. She came into my room and raised her voice at me asking me why I'm not asleep yet. I told her I was doing my work. Yeah, sure. But be in my shoes for a minute here. Why the fuck are you back so late?

Well, obviously there's a lot more I wish to type here but no, I need my privacy. My thought will always and forever just stay in my head and never leave.

Being alone is good. I like to be alone. In a quiet corner. It leaves me with a sense of security, somehow. I observe my surroundings and then I try to make sense of everything. Of why the world exist. Of why I exist. Being alive is truly a gift. But do you treasure it?

Many don't. And it's very obvious because you're not contented with what you have. You look at others and you compare, you pass judgements. And it's not fair, you see.

You know what? One day, we should all just take a break and reflect. And then be thankful for everything. Everything that has happened. Everything positive and negative. The things that made you laugh, the things that made you cry. The regrets, the accomplishments, the whatevers.

And then, if you still refuse to treasure your life, slit your wrists for all I fucking care.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home