Thursday, April 15, 2010

I got bored. So I went through all 800+ photos on my facebook profile. And then I took a close look at each and everyone of the people in them and I smiled,sometimes I even laughed(yes, to myself).

I'm aware that I'm quite the retarded, idiotic friend to have around and I apologise. I'll try my best to be less of an asshole from now on, okay?

However, I can safely say that, I'm actually quite fortunate to have such friends around me. People walk in and out of your life and that's inevitable. But to those who stayed on and grew up with me, tolerated me, helped me, loved me, I sincerely want to thank you. And I truly hoped I've done(or will do as of right now) the same onto you guys.

I love you all very much.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home