Monday, March 15, 2010

Meet my new baby, Silver Surfer.


It's 4.45am now and I'm just done syncing (almost)everything into him. Yes, Surfer's a him. And yes, you can call him Surfer for short instead of Silver Surfer. It's quite a mouthful.

Goodbye 2gb Zen Stone, sorry your foster mother had to let you go so soon. (It never belonged to me you see, it was my brother's. And because I'm my brother's sister, everything of his belongs to me. Yup, if you've got a sister in your household, everything that's supposed to be yours, it's actually hers too. Face it, we sisters rule yeah.)

And I just jizzed to watching SOAD live on Surfer. Ahh, the quality. So far, everything on ma iTunes have been successfully transferred into Surfer BUT because I've yet to convert the other music vids and what not (according to Huda I've got to go to some website and convert and all that hooha and frankly speaking, I can't really be bothered right now because SOAD vids are all I need to make me die in peace right now)

And I shall go to sleep soon-ish. After I feel like it.

Okay, I'm so not an Ipod-savvy person right now, so if anyone out there is available to assist me with all this syncing and what not, I really do appreciate your help right now, because some of my vids in iTunes can't be transferred over.

Why? :(

Okay. I think I look like this when I'm sleepy or about to sleep. Without my glasses on of course.


Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home