Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi.

I was looking at pictures, not stalking. Okay maybe I was, but you're in my friends list in facebook already so stalking doesn't count. No?

Anyway, I stumbled onto your page and realised that you're still using the same -. I'm not sure whether you bought new ones but of the same kind or got your spoilt one fixed. Because I clearly remembered that you changed to new ones not long after but then again, I'm not sure.

I see your face and in an instant, I can easily recognise all your looks, I can hear the things you'd usually say, all in my head. I don't know. I guess I miss you but I'm not going to talk to you. Yet. I still want to marry you though. I think.

Okay this is meaningless.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home