Saturday, April 17, 2010

I should be sleeping right now because I've to wake up super early tomorrow to meet Kelly at 730am at Serangoon and the rest at Harbourfront at 8am. I'm so excited about the trip but anxious at the same time.

BECAUSE I'M FUCKING NOT FEELING WELL.

KHAIRI WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY DID YOU PASS ME YOUR MARS(it's a secret sickness, but a real one of course)!

The other day Khairi was unwell, but because he is my brother, I let him drink my green tea. I thought I was immuned to him! But but, my voice never got better (it has been pretty sore for a few days already and I sound really sexy, thanks Khairi!) and then today, my throat hurts a little, and my nose is a little more leaky than usual.

I'm depressed.

I've downed 4 panadols in less than an hour in a desperate attempt to get well as soon as possible but I'm still wasting the earth's resources and spamming tissues to absorb all the liquid streaming down my nostrils. Not cool at all, I tell you.

I'm thinking of taking another 2 more and then fainting on my bed so I can finally sleep and wake up well tomorrow. But will it help? What if I fall asleep and never wake up? Will I overdose? But I really want to get well and have fun tomorrow.

Meow. I feel horrible.


Yeah, that's my cousin, Adli, who just turned 1 about 2 days ago and at the tender age of 1, he has already learned how to give a "WTF" expression. Such an amazing cousin, I know. He takes well after his awesome cousin coughMEcough.

That "WTF" expression is the expression I'll give Khairi the next time I see him. Because of him, I'm in this awful state right now. And because of the awful state I'm in right now, I've decided that I should take another dose of panadols and then faint on my bed. AND WAKE UP TOMORROW AT 630AM YES I WILL!


Don't ever mess with me people. Khairi, this is your first and last time passing your MARS to me. Because you're my brother and I love you, I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. Yes, I'm that forgiving because I'm an awesome sister you see. Duh.

And with that, I shall now walk to the kitchen, pop 2 more pills and then head straight to bed! And no, I'm not addicted to medication. Or maybe I am. Nahhhh.

Goodnight everyone.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home