Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You know, I think I'm set on being a Disney star. Instant fame. Then after that I'll leak out a naked picture of myself all over the internet and be even more famous than Justin Bieber.

Have you seen the We Are The World 25 remake? Miley fucking Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers are on it. I mean c'mon Lionel Richie/Quincy Jones. You're suppused to pick singers. And Justin Bieber to start off the song?! I almost swallowed super glue, I swear. Other than that, everything's cool with me.

Pink and Jennifer Hudson were good as usual. Celine Dion, can. The rap part was a bit messy. I mean hello, about 10 rappers rapping the same thing at the same time. I couldn't quite hear Snoop Dogg and I like him. LL Cool J was okay.

Will.i.am and Kanye got their solos. Hehehe, when I was watching Kanye, I was wondering why Taylor Swift wasn't in the video. Hmm. Oh ya, she can't sing. Just like the other teeny bopper "singers". Unfortunately.

But you know what, I think this version is so much better. Done by youtube people. It's so much better. Everyone can fucking sing.



Okay I should really learn to quite babbling. I've got a ton of work(glue/spraypaint-sniffing) to do. And I've equipped myself with 2 1litre bottles of jizz-worthy Pokka Green Tea. Simply da bomb. Left to get a glass of ice, sit on the floor, turn on some headbanging music and I'm set to go. With that, I shall leave you with this.


I swear, if green tea was/had alcohol. I'd be pissed drunk by now. I've lost count on the millions of bottles of green tea I've drunk for the past week. I guess it's my way of celebrating CNY. Usually people go visiting and drink a lot of cokeandgetfat. I. love. my. greentea.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home