Saturday, February 06, 2010

My eyes are about to shut any minute now and it's only 12.30am. Not been having enough sleep since god-knows-when, but it's alright.

Had a long day out today. My day started officially at about 9am, the time I woke up, showered and headed for school which technically started at 8am. However, I've a pretty good explanation for turning up late because the things needed to do for VDS right now are all in the back of my head and I just have to get my photos taken and editted and then, I'm done with it. So yes, I'll be late for class and I don't care. Better than going to school early and doing absolutely nothing.

Had my drama elective which went pretty well. Added my own lines which I thought were pretty awesome. Had a mini panic attack at the beginning with Isaac when I sort of thought I misplaced our costumes(my blazer, shades and Isaac's white shirt and bowtie). Mindfucked. They were in the drama room all along when we actually went all the way to T5 to look for them because we last held our meeting there. Bloody basket.

Headed to ACM next with Isaac, John, L, Celina, Pris and Fah(her second time there) where we were like the latest there, because, well we were late. Another major mindfuck happened. I happily brought Faz's D60 with her wide-angle lens out and guess what, I forgot to put in the battery which I charged 2 nights ago. Was so annoyed with myself and Rahim only had spare battery for a D80 and no, I'm not going to carry 2 DSLRs with me. I'll be like a prime target for rob, ya know? Pffft. All the time I was walking in ACM with a battery-less D60 in my bad. Heart. Pain.

At the ACM, everything looked familiar. Why? Because I've seen the same exhibition before. Another mindfuck. Asked MY about it and I knew I was right. I visited the ACM back in Sem1 for the museum excursions and yes, the same exhibitions were still there. So yeah, walked around a bit and made quick scans. Same same same. Cyn left when I went to the toilet, and the rest proceeded to have a debate on where to proceed next.

Khairi all dressed up, was headed off to meet his friends so he couldn't join us. I was disappoint with my malay brother. Oh well, another time. Note to self, steal Khairi's epic headphones. The bass is really great. What am I saying, he's using fucking audio-technika headphones and mine?! iLuv. For fuck. Will "borrow" abang's headphones, soon.

After debating, we(Myself, Fah, Isaac, John, Celina, L) decided to go to Marina Square. We planned to walk there. Halfway there, I was looking at the buildings around me and realised Funan IT Mall was just there *points to the left coupla blocks down. I then asked permission from the rest to accompany me there to collect Panther and they said yes. I have such sweet friends, I love them. At the Fujitsu place, my shameless friends proceeded to make themselves drinks(which Fujitsu has gladly provided at a corner *glares at the non-Fujitsu users namely John, Fah and Isaac) and I asked for a Teh-Scotch that never came. Pffft, Isaac.

Left Fujitsu feeling slightly happy because Panther's back but he still requires reformatting and all that tech bullshit to be done to fix him properly and completely. We all then dragged ourselves to Challenger and pretended to be tech-savvy geeks with the wacom and harddrives and what nots. So much money to spend. Urgh, technology. Headed to Peninsular thinking Davis was open. Sorry guys, I was wrong. I had no idea they closed so early *cue sad face with puppy-dog eyes and cute pouty lips. I made a quick trip to Ink by Finch to say hi to Joe and Faz and left with the rest.

We walked back to Funan and makan-ed and talked a lot. Really a lot. Or maybe because I was eating like fucking slow so the talking made up for it. And I talked while I ate so that made my eating even slower. And the soup was really spicy! Love love love spicy food. Huimian came to join us for makan which was nice. Talk talk talk, eat eat eat.

So yeah, to sum it all up, this post if just one of the few posts where I tell you the things I did in a day. The kinda posts I used to write like years back when I thought people actually bothered to know. Ya know? I was bored and tired so I guess why not, just do it. Because, well just because. I need to sleep because I've to wake up early tomorrow. When can I ever sleep and wake up late on a decent weekend?

Meow.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home