Monday, February 22, 2010

It's 5am and I'm still online. Well, I've every perfect reason to stay up. Because I've no school tomorrow. Or the next day. Wednesday's submission day for 2 assignments so I've to go to school. No school on Thursday. And Friday is another submission for another assignment.

Nice.

Anyway, I'm awake now because I had a very late dinner. I think food entered my stomach at about 11-12ish and of course it's no good to sleep just after you've ate. It's not healthy at all to eat at night but who cares, I haven't had my dinner. So I ate. Sue me.

Opened the laptop, and poof, full force NFS. I was more than determined to get that Evo so I can race it to the top. I mean seriously, I started out with the Lexus which was fine at first but hello, your top speed isn't improving at all and you're a bit on the heavy side. Good for ramming into the police but still, slow.

Then I got the Eclipse. Wasn't too excited about it because I don't want that Mitsubishi, I want the other Mitsubishi, the Evo. However, my thoughts for what they are worth are these.

Holy cow, the Eclipse's acceleration was amazing. So much lighter than the Lexus but still strong enough to ram into a dozen police vehicles. Even a few fucked up SUVs. What the fuck, I totally forgot about the SUVs that ram into you head on. Motherfucker. So I thought, yeah it's not a bad car. I even used it to beat that doofus' Porsche Cayman. Technically, I won because the Cayman's driver "doesn't believe in imports" thus, he never used any NOS, which is totally his problem, not mine. So yes, I got his car.

The fucking Cayman was fucking sex okay? I upgraded it, added NOS of course and removed the ugly body mods. Damn obiang please. I thought only the Bengs mod their cars that way. *shudders* So yeah, I easily won races and beat the fuckers with a Cayman, and most of the time, I didn't need to use the NOS at all! The handling is good. Easy to control and it's pick-up is simply amazing.

One problem. Small car. Light car. Very, very easy to be knocked up by obnoxious police vehicles. I was quite lucky to evade 2 fucking SUVs that rammed into the Cayman but thank god for it's amazing pick-up, I got away (with it's incredible top speed, duh).

I got addicted. Maybe not addicted, but more of engrossed because I was really really determined to get that fucked up Evo from that stupid motherfucker, Earl. I easily beat his ass with my existing Cayman and of course, I got the Evo. Hooray. Oh my god, the vinyls on the Evo are fucking ugly please. I did some final modifications, took off the ugly vinyls and poof, it's safe in my garage now.

I'm happy, so is my new Evo. Am considering to sell the Lexus left to rot in the garage because I've no use of it already. However the Lexus was my first car in the race so I shall think about it. Maybe when I've insufficient funds then I'll sell it off. The Evo is perfect (well, at least not until I get my hands on the Gallardo, 2 bosses more dammit). It's really strong. I love ramming into police vehicles and leaving them immobilised, it's dangerous but really fun when you succeed and then drive off. Yippee.

So I did everything, saved the game progress and quit, immediately. I never test drive the Evo before I left the game because I was afraid I'd get hooked and not go to bed. And also, I already know that driving the Evo is beyond awesomeness, so I'll leave it to another day when I'm more awake and alert and feeling more bad ass to continue kicking ass.

I should really be doing my assignments but I'm so fucking lazy. All my resources are with me but, but... Urgh. I shall hit the sack right now before I never wake up later when the sun rises. Bummer.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home