Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Total mindfuck. I miss hugging you. And there's nothing between us anymore. Because I chose to run away. Because you were never beside me all along. You were just passing by. And I mistook your smile and eyes for something else. Something made believe.

On another hand, Dave Grohl said a girl he asked out once ditched him when he was young. She was hot. That night he dreamt he was on stage, in a band, with the girl in the front row looking sad and wanting him back. Of course he didn't care.

Take a look at Dave Grohl now. One helluva artist.

And someday, it will happen to me too. Then, I'd do that middle finger thing that I learnt from Sya. I'd do it to you. I'd say it out loud for the audiences to hear.

Now, suck on that mother fucker. Suck on that.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home