Friday, December 11, 2009

It's 3.30am and I just submitted my IA assignment that's due by midnight later. I feel so accomplished. After this, I shall go compile and bind the IA sketches to be submitted later by noon. Then, I might go shower and prepare myself for school. I don't intend to sleep tonight because ... I'm trying my best not to be late for school. How? Don't sleep at all.

Today, 10-11am class was cancelled, so I took the liberty to wake up a little later thinking the next class starts at 2pm. I took my time to pack and when I realised it was already 1pm and I was still at home, I decided that I'd take a cab to school and try to be early for once.

Before I left the house at about 1.30pm, the mother passed me $20 saying "Take a cab, I know you're late for school." I totally didn't expect that but yeah, thanks mother. Really appreciate it.

I walked out to the main road, singing to myself and looking around to see if anyone was near me so they wouldn't hear my singing. No, I wasn't singing songs. I was more of making weird noises. Like I usually do when I'm alone, or so I think. I hailed the first cab and it stopped for me. Bravo.

I reached school at 2.10pm, slightly disappointed but still being 10 minutes late for class was still considered quite early for me already. I stepped into class and saw everyone on their laptops, with the teacher walking around talking to students. I looked at Cyn and she said "Class started at 1!" and I was like "FUCK?!" Then I looked at Darren and he gave me the yeah-class-started-at-1-and-cyn-is-right smile and I was like "FUCK NO?!"

I was so confident I was going to be early but NOOOOOOO, class had to start at 1 and it completely slipped my mind, I swear. Even Cyn was late to class cause she thought it started at 2.

Oh well.

Hi Babby 2.0 :)


Chao.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Hi thanks for uploading that picture!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home